Manoeuvre your tugboat around the harbour — along the seaside boardwalk, past the lighthouse, around the island, and into open water — to collect phrase “cargo” and tow it back to your sentence “port”. You will need to be careful, for some of the creatures in the harbour will try to stop you! When you have collected enough phrases to complete your sentences, head to the treasure to win!
- Ages 4+
- 2-4 Players
- Family fun, or
- Classroom literacy support
- Phrase ordering to form sentences
- Phrases incorporate many Dolch “sight words”, Fry “instant words” and high frequency words
- Encourages children to read
- Works with sentence structure and word/phrase variations
- Supports classroom literacy programs
Warning: Chocking hazard – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years old. This game is intended to be played with adult supervision.
- Supports K-3, special education and ELL language and literacy programs
Materials purchased from Tiny Woman Wordshop may not be reproduced (copied, exported), transferred (sold, licensed, exchanged), or stored in a retrieval system in whole or in part without prior written permission from Tiny Woman Wordshop and in no case for profit. This includes sharing on Promethean Planet.
This game and other materials from Tiny Woman Wordshop are sold under the condition that they will not be lent, hired out, or otherwise circulated (by trade or otherwise) without the written consent from the publisher.
Copyright of the content of this resource belongs to Tiny Woman Wordshop. All rights reserved. © 2016 by Tiny Woman Wordshop